December 22, 2009

Weekly Prize Winner

Congrats to Lynn R. for winner this week's prize: The Wild Rose Press's Holiday Miniature Bundle:

A Cinderella Christmas by Stacy Dawn
A Cowboy's Dream by Anna Kathryn Lanier
Dragonfly Dreams by Stacey Joy Netzel
Home For Christmas by Pam Champagne
I Love You a Latte by Bronwyn Storm
Lighting The Tree by Carol Ann Erhardt

If you didn't win, you can still get these six holiday romance at a 33% discount from The Wild Rose Press. Buy The Bundle here.

For my next weekly prize I'll give away a Smart Women Read Romance T-shirt and TEXAS MORNING GLORY: Memorable Breakfast Recipes from Lone Star Bed and Breakfast Inns. To enter, all you need to do is leave comment on any post from today's through Monday's, December 28.

Also, On my website this month, you can win a DVD of The Jewel of The Nile starring Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner. Just leave a comment in my guest book telling about your favorite Christmas/Holiday ornament or decoration. The link to my guest book as at the bottom of my Home page.

Anna Kathryn
http://www.aklanier.com/

5 comments:

LuAnn said...

Congratulations to Lynn!!

Judy said...

Contrats Lynn!!

robynl said...

way to go Lynn; congrats.
great prizes for the weekly winners.

Mary Ricksen said...

Lynn, good luck and congratulations.

Estella said...

Wtg, Lynn!