December 21, 2009

Holiday Cheer - Chocolate Chip Pie

I've made this pie in the past and it's really good.

Chocolate Chip Pie

Ingredients

1 pie shell
2 large eggs
½ cup all purpose flour
½ cup sugar
½ cup brown sugar
2 sticks butter, melted and cooled
6 oz chocolate chips
½ cup chopped nuts

Directions

Preheat oven to 325°. Cook pie shell until lightly brown. Beat eggs until foamy. Add flour, sugar, brown sugar and mix well. Blend in chocolate chips and nuts. Pour into pie shell and bake one hour.

Tomorrow's recipe: Cherry Christmas Cookies

Heap on the wood!-the wind is chill;
But let it whistle as it will,
We'll keep our Christmas merry still.
~
Sir Walter Scott

9 comments:

Judy said...

Glad you came back to chocolate!! This is a pie I am going to try, real easy and chocolate!!

Thanks!!!

Unknown said...

I swear I've gained ten pounds just reading your blog this month. If I lived with you I'd be bigger than an elephant. :)

Ginger

LuAnn said...

Now you're talkin'!!! Chocolate chips? Is there anything better than chocolate?

Tiffany Green said...

Sounds sooooo good! Looks like another great recipe.

Mary Ricksen said...

Oh yum! This sounds sinfully wonderful. All chocolaty. What could beat chocolate pie!
Though it's a new recipe to me. I can't wait to make it.
They'll have to roll me out the door.

Anna Kathryn Lanier said...

LOL..ya'll. Ginger, I haven't actually made all these recipes...thank God, or I'd have gained those ten pounds you're talking about! I am going to make a few more goodies before Christmas, starting with fudge tonight. I've been wanting it for a couple of days, but haven't gotten to it yet!

A.K.

Debby said...

I jsut wanted to tell you howmuch I enjoy the recipes. Planning on trying some. I need one gluten free.

Anna Kathryn Lanier said...

Debby, I have a gluten free one....the Pumpkin Muffins are.

Karen H said...

Yumm-o,,,CHOCOLATE,,,my favorite thing!