December 3, 2009

Holiday Cheer - Peanut Butter Pie

Going to a pot luck party? Take along this easy, delicious pie recipe. Don't forget to leave a message to be eligible for the weekly drawing.....

Peanut Butter Pie

Ingredients
1 8oz pkg. Cream Cheese (softened)
1 8oz Tub Cool Whip (thawed)
1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Sugar
2/3 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
1 Pie Shell Graham Cracker Pie Shell (Already Made)
Mini Chocolate Chips

Directions
Mix sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla extract together until smooth and creamy. Add peanut butter and blend until creamy and smooth. Fold in whip cream a little at a time until all mixture is completely smooth and blended together. Pour batter into your already made Graham Cracker crust and smooth over until mixture is even in the pie shell. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips on top. Chill in freezer for one hour or until ready to serve. Pie needs to be thawed for a half hour before serving. Makes 8 servings.

Tomorrow's recipe: Candy Cane Cookies.

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. ~Charles Dickens

10 comments:

Karen H said...

Peanut Butter Pie...sigh...thud! That's me falling over because I just gained 10 pounds reading the recipes this week! LOL And this pie sounds so easy and delicious!

Huguette En said...

I just gained 10 lbs as well. That sounds so great. The recipes are FANTASTIC!! Will have to save and try this one as well. Imagine how much I'll gain then! lol

Anne said...

I bet this would taste great with an Oreo crust too.

LuAnn said...

Wow! This does sound tasty. Personally, I'm allergic to peanuts but that doesn't stop my family from eating it!

Judy said...

My family would also love this. I am not a peanut butter eater, but my entire family loves it!!! I am not sure what happened to me. I might have fallen out of a peanut tree in my younger days :)

Cate Masters said...

You had me at Peanut Butter Pie. Mmm!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to make this one.
Happy Holidays
JWIsley(at)aol(dot)com

Estella said...

YUM!

Rosa Robichaud said...

Oh Good Grief!

That sounds like all the wonderful stuff that can stick to your hips!

LOL

Gotta LUV it!!!

LOL


Rosa

Detra Fitch at newbp@yahoo.com said...

Oh, you are making it hard not to gain major weight this month.