August 4, 2008

Shameless Promotion

Really? How silly would I be if I didn't take a minute to invite you to be on the lookout for my upcoming release, Forever Faith. When all is said and done, this will be part of my Stages of Love anthology presented in print format, but for the present, they are being offered as ebooks upon their individual release.

Chastity's Charms was the first and is available now at Eternal Press, and Forever Faith will be available soon. Next will be Amazing Grace, then Hope Springs Eternal, followed by Joy's Revelation. I hope you'll watch for them.

Also, don't forget Sarah's Journey. It's a western women's fiction about a woman who plans to start a new life in California, but instead finds herself a sole survivor of an Indian attack on the wagon travel with which she travels. She starts anew, but not in the way she intended. It too is available at Eternal Press.

I'm hoping to have a new release date for Sparta Rose, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm positive this book was hexed by a witch. I'm with a third publisher now, and holding my breath they'll want it after it's been through edits with a previous publisher. We'll see, and I'll keep you posted. Maybe I should hang a string of garlic around my door...oops, that's for vampires isn't it? What keeps witches away?

Thanks for joining me today and my winner for the day is Jannine Corti Petska. My grandson drew your name so let me know which book of mine you'd like to read. I'll email you a PDF copy as soon as I know.

Thanks again, Anna K for allowing me to visit and monopolize your readers. I hope I didn't bore them. *lol*

Hugz
Ginger

4 comments:

Morgan Mandel said...

You are a busy girl, Ginger.
You have quite a lineup of books out.
Morgan Mandel

Debby said...

Books are looking great. Congrats on all your books coming out.

TamiC said...

Congratulations on the books, you sure are keeping busy. And congrats the the winner.

TamiC said...

Oops that should have said to the winner.