October 15, 2008

Recipe - Chocolate Chip Pie

Here's a yummy dessert recipe my daughter made for us. It tastes like a chocolate chip cookie.

Ingredients:


1 stick of butter, melted
2 large eggs
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup self-rising flour
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped pecans
1 6-oz pkg chocolate chips
1 9-inch pie crust, unbaked

Preheat oven 350 degrees. In large bowl, combine the butter or margarine, eggs, sugar, flour, vanilla and salt; beat on high speed with electric mixer until well blended. Stir in pecans and chocolate chips. Pour the mixture into an unbaked pie crust. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes.

***Remember by going to my website and clicking on my guestbook, you can use this recipe to enter my monthly drawing. Find out more at www.aklanier.com, the guestbook link is at the bottom of the Home page.

~Anna Kathryn

1 comment:

Phyllis Campbell said...

Oooohhh This sound yummy! I'm a sucker for chocolate chips.

~Phyllis~