October 10, 2008

The Fridy Record


Today's History post will be delayed until after my 11:00 doctor's appointment. I'm hoping I'll be able to wear my glasses after that, which I can't now because of the HUGE bandage over my right ear, due to my ear drum repair surgery today.

I never realized how blind was was with my glasses. I can't read anything. So drop back in later this afternoon for see what I'm talking about....cause right now, I don't know what it'll be.


UPDATE: The surgery, though minor, has really wiped me out, so I've been sleeping most of the day away. I'm going to skip this week's Friday Record and post a new historical fact next Friday.



Anna Kathryn

3 comments:

Jane said...

Hope everything goes well.

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better really soon. Surgury always depletes your energy reserves, as I know from extensive experience. So take it easy as long as you need.
Carol Jo

Anonymous said...

Yep, the doctor was right. That looks like a Civil War head bandage. LOL. Girl, Holly needs to type for you. ;) Let me know if you need something. We can come help you or visit.