Okay, here's a different kind of recipe.....Recipe for a Happy Life....things to do to make not only your world better, but the world of those you encounter during the day better, too.
RECIPE FOR A HAPPY LIFE
1. Compliment three people every day.
2. Watch a sunrise.
3. Be the first to say 'hello'.
4. Live beneath your means.
5. Treat everyone as you want to be treated.
6. Never give up on anybody, miracles happen.
7. Forget the Jones'.
8. Remember someone's name.
9. Pray not for things, but for wisdom and courage.
10. Be tough-minded, but tender hearted.
11. Be kinder than you have to be.
12. Don't forget that a person's greatest emotional need is to be appreciated.
13. Keep your promises.
14. Show cheerfulness even when you don't feel it.
15. Remember overnight success usually takes 15 years.
16. Leave everything better than you found it.
17. Remember winners do what losers don't want to do.
18. When you arrive at your job in the morning, let the first thing you say brighten everyone's day.
19. Don't rain on another person’s parade.
20. Don’t waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.
21. Keep some things to yourself and don't promote hurting people you love.
What would you add to the recipe? Leave a comment and be eligible for the book "98 Things A Woman Should Do in Her Lifetime."