July 16, 2008

WRITER'S BLOCK tip
If you get writer's block start writing a scene and then add to it.

Anna
It's been great participating on your blog today. Thanks everyone for dropping in.

Anna will draw from the people who left a comments and the one selected will receive a pirate basket, including the book BRIDE OF PASSION.

I do dabble in other genres and look for more books in the future by me. I'd love to hear from everyone and I run a monthly contest on my web site.

Sail into the past of intrigue and romance and read BRIDE OF PASSION.
Connie Rachal

http://www.eatel.net/~connie1/My_Homepage_Export/default.htm
www.myspace.com/conniewriter
www.historical-romance-blog.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Zulmara said...

que cool...check out my guest blog at ALBA...http://arteabla.ning.com/profiles/blog/list?user=2tbujv28bu748


it is all about journaling as a way of jumpstarting writing...

ADELANTE!!!

Zulmara

LadyVampire2u said...

I look forward to seeing many more books hitting the shelves under your name. Thanks for spending the day with us fans.