Lent's over! So I can post some dessert recipes now. So, here's a fun, Spring-time recipe to make with the kids or for the kids (big and small).
• 1/2 cup butter, softened
• 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
• 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
• 3 1/2 cups milk
• 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
• 32 ounces chocolate sandwich cookies with crème filling
• Flower Pot or plastic bucket
• Gummy Worms
1. Chop cookies very fine in food processor. The white cream will disappear. Or crush in a baggie with rolling pin, or mallet.
2. Mix butter, cream cheese, and sugar in bowl.
3. In a large bowl mix milk, pudding and whipped topping together.
4. Combine pudding mixture and cream mixture together.
5. Layer in flower pot, starting with cookies then cream mixture. Repeat layers.
6. Chill until ready to serve.
7. Add gummy worms, artificial flower and trowel. Enjoy!