April 17, 2011

Some Genuine Good Ol' Boy Sayings!

~ "Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit."

~ "It's been hotter'n a goat's butt in a pepper patch."

~ "He fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down."

~ "Have a cup of coffee, it's already been 'saucerered and blowed.'"

~ "She's so stuck up, she'd drown in a rainstorm."

~ "It's so dry, the trees are bribing the dogs."

~ "My cow died last night, so I don't need your bull."

~ "Don't pee down my back and tell me it's raining."

~ "He's as country as a cornflake."

~ "This is gooder'n grits."

~ "If things get any better, I may have to hire someone to help me enjoy it."

Anna Kathryn Lanier
http://www.aklanier.com/

1 comment:

Mary Preston said...

I have only heard one of these before. I did have a good laugh though.

marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com