November 1, 2008

November Happenings and Guest Authors

I hope everyone had a wonderful October. Thanks to those who stopped by my blog and left comments over the month. I drew for my blog and website guestbook winners: Congratulations to Gwynlyn for winning my blog comment contest. She'll receive a 2009 Believe in Yourself and Your Dreams Calendar. Also, congrats to Dina for winning my guestbook contest. She'll receive a copy of Skhye Moncrief's Naked on the Staircase.

Don't forget that on Wednesdays I post Wednesdays Chow - recipes for anything from yummy desserts to side dishes to main courses. On one Wednesday this month, I'll post a recipe for Seafood Gumbo. And on Fridays, I do The Friday Record, a brief history post. I hope you'll stop and leave comments, because that will make you eligible for the monthly drawing (see below)

I have great lineup of Guest bloggers this month, too:

November 3 - Lily Stone

November 10 - Donna Hatch

November 17 - Paty Jager - Western Romance Writer
http://www.patyjager.com/

November 24 - Celia Yeary - Romance Writing
http://www.celiayeary.com/

For my November 'leave a comment on my blog' contest, I'll give a lucky winner a Holiday Prize Basket, full of holiday gifts and fun. To be eligible, just leave a comment on any of the days I or a guest has blogged. Also, I have the 'leave a comment in guestbook' contest on my website. I usually ask a question and this month is no different. The question - name one of the author's I have as a guest this month, along with the title of one of their books. Go to www.aklanier.com and scroll to the bottom of my HOME page. The guestbook link is there. This month's prize is a surprise, mainly because I've been too lazy to choose one. But all the better, cause you don't know what you'll get....

Happy Fall, ya'll.

~Anna Kathryn

No comments: