November 30, 2008

Creamy Turkey Chowder

So, need something different for you turkey leftovers? I found this recipe on the net. I'm not going to type it up here, but give a link for it, because at the CD Kitchen website you can change the number of servings and they'll adjust the amount you need for each ingredients. I changed it from 4 servings to 8, which gave me a LOT of chowder. I made the recipe as directed, except I added corn to it. Yummy. Also, I did add the corn starch, but didn't notice any thickening. My daughter didn't like the 'gritty' taste the corn starch left, but I didn't notice it. So, you may want to rethink adding that. Other than that, I was impressed by this recipe.

http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/241/Creamy-Turkey-Chowder74805.shtml

Anna Kathryn
www.aklanier.com

No comments: