March 10, 2013

Very Inspiring Blogger


Thank you, Paty Jager, historical and contemporary western romance author, for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!

Here are the rules:
  • Display the award logo on your blog.
  • Link back to the person who nominated you.
  • State 7 things about yourself.
  • Nominate other bloggers (the number seems to vary) and link back to them.
Seven Things about myself:

1) I was an exchange student to Finland between my junior and senior years of high school.
2) I have lived in eight states, one U.S. territory and one foreign country (Finland).
3) I hate dusting and only do it about twice a year, when it should be done weekly!
4) I was a girl scout leader for 13 years and loved it.
5) I wrote my first novel while a 9th grader.
6) My first books were written in long-hand in spiral notebooks. 
7) I love Zumba!

I'm nominating:

Anna Kathryn Lanier
www.aklanier.com 
http://annakathrynlanier.blogspot.com/ 
Never let your memories be greater than your dreams. ~Doug Ivester 

No comments: