Thank you, Paty Jager, historical and contemporary western romance author, for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
Here are the rules:
Seven Things about myself:
1) I was an exchange student to Finland between my junior and senior years of high school.
2) I have lived in eight states, one U.S. territory and one foreign country (Finland).
3) I hate dusting and only do it about twice a year, when it should be done weekly!
4) I was a girl scout leader for 13 years and loved it.
5) I wrote my first novel while a 9th grader.
6) My first books were written in long-hand in spiral notebooks.
7) I love Zumba!