November 30, 2010

Holiday Cheer - Coming Soon

Okay, after much debating, I've decided to once again do Holiday Cheer.  For those who don't know what that is, for the past 2-3 years, I've sent out via emails or posted here on my blog daily recipes for holiday dishes.  I was debating whether I'd do it this year, as it's a bit time consuming, and finally decided that I would.  So starting on December 1st, I'll post a cookie, candy, or other  holiday goodie recipe.  Some of the recipes I would have used, others will just be ones I found that look interesting.


I'll also be giving away prizes throughout the month, so be sure to comment and leave a contact email so you can claim your prize.

Happy Holidays!

Anna Kathryn
FREE COOKBOOK available December 8-31, 2010
www.aklanier.com

1 comment:

robynl said...

Anna, thanks for giving some Holiday Cheer(a try at a play on words, lol.) I enjoy playing.