April 14, 2010

Wednesday's Chow - Side Dish - Corn Casserole

I hope I haven't put one of these up before....after nearly 2 years, it's hard to remember.  But this is a good recipe for family or church dinners or picnics, so worth repeating if it has been posted before.

CORN CASSEROLE

Ingredients

2 cans creamed corn
1 can whole sweet corn
1 cup sour cream
1 cup Jiffy Corn Mix
2 tsp sugar
1 stick butter
1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded

Directions

Mix all ingredients together and pour into a 3-quart casserole dish.  Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.  Makes 6 to 8 servings.

Anna Kathryn Lanier
http://www.aklanier.com/
Where Tumbleweeds Hang Their Hats

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm writing my grocery list and decided to get all of the ingredients for this dish. Does anyone know if a box of the Jiffy mix is equal to a cup or will I have to buy two?

Anna Kathryn Lanier said...

Hmm, I haven't measured out a box, but I think it's got to be close to 1 cup, so one should be good.

Anonymous said...

Thanks.

Chelsea B. said...

Corn Casserole. Huh. I'll have to give it a try!