July 1, 2009

Wednesday's Chow - Salmon Patties

I can never remember if I've posted the recipe before or not. But a very quick look at my archives doesn't show this recipe. I got it from my mother-in-law years ago (twice, because I lost the first copy I wrote down). I like it becuase it's easy and filling.

SALMON PATTIES

Mix one large can of salmon with chopped onions, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup corn meal and 1/2 teaspoon salt.

Shape into patties and fry in a small amount of oil on both sides until brown, 3-5 minutes on each side.

I serve with mashed potatoes and green peas.

Happy Canadian Day to my Northern friends, and Happy Fourth of July to my fellow USA friends.


Anna Kathryn Lanier
Where Tumbleweeds Hang Their Hats
Heartwarming, Sensual Westerns
www.aklanier.com
www.thewildrosepress.com

1 comment:

Mary Ricksen said...

Ahh! Someone who knows about Canada.
Happy forth of July.