July 8, 2009

Wednesday's Chow - Peanut Butter-Chocolate Fudge

I love easy, and nothing can get much easier than this recipe. Cook, stir, pour and chill. That's it.

PEANUT BUTTER-CHOCOLATE FUDGE

1 6-oz package semi-sweet chocolate morsels (1 cup)
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
1 cup powdered sugar

Cook chocolate morsels, peanut butter and butter over low heat, stirring constantly, just until mixture melts and is smooth. Remove from heat.

Add powdered sugar and stir until smooth.

Spread into an 8-inch square pan and chill until firm.

Anna Kathryn Lanier
Where Tumbleweeds Hang Their Hats
Heartwarming, Sensual Westerns
http://www.aklanier.com/

3 comments:

Trisha said...

I've got to try this! Sounds so good.

Susan Macatee said...

Oh, you are making me so hungry! I just bought myself some sugar free dark chocolate pudding, because I've been feeling deprived lately. Can't wait to pop the lid. LOL.

But peanut butter and chocolate together! Mmmmm.

Caffey said...

Hi Anna! Miss chatting. The heat is bad here and I don't do good with it.

Oh this sounds so good! I'm gonna see if my daughter can substitute it with Splenda!

I'm actually drooling, LOL