March 21, 2009

Click to Give

I spoke about this before, back in October, but thought I'd remind everyone about this wonderful site. All you gotta do is check in daily, and click to give: foodfor the hungry, mammograms, health care to kids, books to kids, rainforest support, and food for animals. It takes about a minute to go through all the tabs and click for the six different causes.

Find out more at: http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

The also have stores where you can purchase items, with proceeds going to the causes.

Anna Kathryn
www.aklanier.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could afford to give, but I'm supporting two unemployed people at the moment. :( I just wanted you to know how much I enjoy your historical blogs--entertaining and teaching. I may not always comment, but I do follow you, my dear. Love your giving heart and thoughtful attitude.

Ginger

Anna Kathryn Lanier said...

Ah, Ginger, the beauty of this place is that you dont' have to spend money to give....all you have to do is 'click.' The sponsors of the site give money for each click received. So, you can do good, without spending cash.

A.K.