March 5, 2009

The Breast Cancer Site needs your help

The Breast Cancer Site is a place to support free mammograms for poor women. By just clicking a button, you help raise money from its sponsors. There are 4 or 5 other causes you can support at the site as well, from child literacy to animals to feeding the hungry.....all by just clicking a box. They also have stores you can buy nifty stuff from to help raise money. It takes me less than 60 seconds to click through all the sites....but I admit, I don't do it everyday. I need to start doing that again on a regular basis.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/tpc/ERB_030509_BCS

Once you get to the site, you can click just one of the charities and ask that they send you a daily reminder, which I get, but as said, still don't think I have the time....however, come on.....it does only take about a minute to click all the tabs.

March is Women's History Month....let's do something to help the women of the future and give them a live saving mammagram to those who can't afford it.

Anna Kathryn
http://www.aklanier.com/

No comments: