February 22, 2009

Western Words 2 - Quiz Answers

Here's the answers to Friday's quiz. How'd you do?

1.Arizona Tenor E. A coughing tubercular
2.Velvet couch G. Bed roll
3.Meat in the pot A. Rifle, because it's used by a hunter
4.Chopper J. A man employed in cutting out cattle
5.Gut-robber F. A cook
6.Fold up B. Said when a horse starts bucking
7.Die in the house's nightcap C. To be hanged
8.Knobhead I. A mule
9.First rattle out of the box H. Prompt action
10.Heart and hand woman D. Mail order bride

Congratulaitons to Kathy for winning a copy of SALVATION BRIDE. Send me your e-mail at annaklanier@aol.com and I'll send you the e-book. Thanks for playing

Anna Kathryn

Win a $10 gift certificate by leaving a comment on my website's guestbook. I'll draw one name from those who comment for a The Wild Rose Press Gift Certificate. FMI http://www.aklanier.com/. The link is on the bottom of the HOME page,

No comments: