February 4, 2009

Wednesday's Chow - Mississippi Mud Brownies

I'm back and with a great desert recipe from my mother-in-law's cookbook - Mississippi Mud Brownies. Very fattening, I'm sure, oh, so delicious.


Mississippi Mud Brownies

1 bag Martha White chewy brownie mix
1 cup nuts or more
1 bag chunky chocolate chips
1 cup miniature marshmallows
1 jar caramel sauce

Preheat oven to 350º Mix brownie mix as directed. Then add nuts, chips, and marshmallows. Bake in a lightly greased and floured 9x13-inch baking dish for about 15 minutes. Heat caramel sauce in microwave and pour over brownies. Bake another 15 minutes.

What's your favorite brownie recipe?

Anna Kathryn
www.aklanier.com

5 comments:

Patty said...

Sounds yummy. I'm going to have to try these.
Patty

Connie Rachal said...

Yum!
I am going bake these brownies.
Give us a good TEXAS cowboy chili receipe! PLEASE!!!

Anna Kathryn Lanier said...

LOL, Connie, I'll see what I can come up with.

Anna Kathryn

Anonymous said...

OMG! these look AWESOME!
adding marshmellows; brilliant!
thanks, Nancy in NH
www.amomentincrime.com

Mary Ricksen said...

Talk about making a good thing better. Mmmmmm.