January 3, 2009

January Guests and Other Activities

Welcome to 2009 – a whole year to try new things, go to new places and write new stories! I'll be hosting a slew of new authors on my blog this year, starting with four this month:

Jan 5 - Liana Laverentz http://www.lianalaverentz.com/

Jan 12 – Judith Leger www.myspace.com/judithleger

Jan 19 – Lynnette Baughman www.RainshadowRomance.com

Jan 26 - Jennifer Johnson http://jennfancesca.blogspot.com/

Don't forget that each Wednesday I post a recipe. I try to make them fast and easy, which is how I like to cook. I also toss in family favorites and holiday recipes. So, stop by and checkout my Wednesday's Chow.

On Fridays, I try to do The Friday Record, a post about an historical event. I've not been doing so well with this post, but will attempt to do better in the coming year.

Each month, I draw a name from all of those who have left comments on my blog for a prize. For January, however, I'll give away a a prize a week, drawing a name each Saturday, starting on the 10th. This is to celebrate the January 21st release of SALVATION BRIDE, my novella set in 1873 Texas. Of course, I'll be plugging this book all month long and will hold a special event on Wednesday January 21st to celebrate it's long awaited release!

So, plan to stop by often and visit my blog and while you're at it, stop my website at http://www.aklanier.com/ and leave a comment on my guest book (link found at the bottom of the HOME page). You could win a copy of SALVATION BRIDE.

~Anna Kathryn Lanier

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got back into town and saw your e-mail about your black-eye-pea recipe. It sounds good. I commented on that page too. I hope your Holidays were good.

Lpve you,
Carla