January 11, 2009

Almost, but not quite

A COWBOY'S DREAM almost took "Book of the Week" at The Long and Short of It Reviews. I've heard it said that almost only counts in horseshoes and handgrandes. But I'm very pleased with the second place win for Lilac's review and its 28% of the votes. And I thank all my friends and fans who voted to put it there. It was a double surprise for this week, first the wonderful review by Lilac, and then a second place win for the review. And congrats to my publisher, The Wild Rose Press, who had two authors in the top four, Bess McBride's "A Trail of Love" took fourth place.




Here's the wonderful review that took second place:

http://longandshortreviews.blogspot.com/2009/01/cowboys-dream.html

Thanks again to everyone who voted for me. I appreciate the effort.

Anna Kathryn
www.aklanier.com

No comments: