December 15, 2008

My first Review for A COWBOY'S DREAM

I've recieved my first review for A COWBOY'S DREAM, coming out on Wednesday, December 17th. Between the Lines posted the following:

Ms Lanier, has delivered a heartwarming, yet sexy story about how love can be so close and you may not even know it. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. A great Christmas read with fantastic lead characters.

Who wouldn’t love a cowboy in their life and one that plays baseball and reads romance novels is all the better.

Reviewed by Sandie Hudson
WRDF Review

http://blog.lyndacoker.net/2008/12/14/wrdf-review-of-a-cowboys-dream-by-anna-kathryn-lanier.aspx

~Anna Kathryn Lanier
www.aklanier.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Since I read the story already, I'll agree. :)

Anna Kathryn Lanier said...

Thanks, Skhye

Anonymous said...

Great review, Anna!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats.