September 21, 2009

Missing guest blogger

I'm not sure what happened to my guest blogger this week, but I apologize for not having one. I would have posted something myself, but I got called in for my first substitute teaching job for the year this morning. It was all good....7th graders who were talkative but not unruly. On Tuesday, I have high schoolers...fun. I don't mind the older kids, it's the itty bitties I have trouble with. They are too demanding...lol. So, I'll try not to do Kindergarden through second grade.

Anyway, there's still time to enter my recipe contest, so check out the blog below the cartoon, and post your main course recipe by midnight Tuesday to be eligible to win a DVD of your choice and a copy of one of my stories (I've forgotten which one I promised, but see below, it's listed there).

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Anna Kathryn Lanier
www.aklanier.com

No comments: