June 4, 2013

I've moved!

Anyone visiting my blog for the past few months knows I am a strong support of Brenda Novak's Online Auction for Diabetes Research.  Not only do I donate items and help organize categories, but I also bid on items.  One item I bid on this year and won was a website design by Harvey Stanbrough.  Harvey has spent the past few days working on setting up my new website, which includes a blog page.  So...after many happy years at blogspot....my blog is moving.  For now, I will keep this blog open, as I need to see if there is anything I want to archive before deleting it (and I may not delete it, I may just leave up for future research efforts).

In the meantime and future, please visit my new website at: www.aklanier.com  Access my blog at http://aklanier.com/annas-blog/.

See you there!

Anna Kathryn Lanier

No comments: