January 19, 2012

Theodora from Whore to Empress

That's a really good title, but I didn't use it on the blog I just posted at Hearts Through History....mmmm, maybe I should go change it...but, well, that's too much trouble. Still, why don't you pop in and read about a woman who came from next to nothing to be one of the most powerful women in the world. Maybe the movie Pretty Woman isn't as much of a fantasy as we all think it is.....

Empress Theodora


The Amazing Author Event: Read the Blogs -Win the Prizes
Jan. 19. Linda LaRogue - http://lindalarogueauthor.blogspot.com 

Anna Kathryn

2 comments:

Mary Preston said...

The heading certainly caught my attention & then I just hung on for the ride.

marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Toni V.S. said...

Has very much been written about that specific era in history? Voracious reader that I am, I remember only two...The Darkness and the Dawn, about Attila's seige of Rome, and a St Germain novel. Now there's a source just waiting to eb tapped!